ABP IPSWICH TIMBER TREATMENT CENTRE
- Our timber treatment service facility at ABP Ipswich offers convenient and cost effective long-term, preservative protection for your timbers.
- We use tried, trusted and proven Tanalith wood preservative with added BARamine to produce Tanalised pressure treated timbers.
- Our 2 high pressure treatment vessels operate with Surcon - a steam conditioning process that helps preservatives fix more quickly.
- We have a huge 24 cubic metre capacity per treatment for each vessel.
- Installation of the very latest technology treatment plant control software helps ensure accurate and cost effective treatments for our customers.